Wednesday, April 9, 2008

3. April 9


040908_2031, originally uploaded by steve_kurth.

Time: 8 pm
Location: my back porch in northern MA
Mood: slightly tired, slightly irritated

My sister called. Her vacation plans changed and she's thinking of coming this way. We talked about seeing a Sox game, which would be great.

Of course, you can't get any tickets through the official site so you have to go to resellers. These thieves are charging $75 for an $18 grandstand seat. I've always wanted to sit close to the field. Cheapest tickets on a Monday nothing daytime game close to the dugout were $200 apiece. It really pisses me off. Still, my finger was hovering over the buy button a long time before I talked myself down. I might not even be able to go that day.

Still somewhat pissed I walked away and noticed how the sky was looking.

I'm really lucky to have this view.

No comments: