Thursday, May 8, 2008

12. Halloween


050808_2890, originally uploaded by steve_kurth.

Time: 7:30pm
Location: Salisbury
Mood: Tired but hopeful

I like the swoopy splash lines of the clouds here. I'm tired of a lot of crap and glad its the weekend. I need a soul recharge. I'm going to see my folks this weekend. I haven't been in a long time. I see them, of course, but I haven't even been to Portland since moving here. Bangor is always a weird deja-vu. The part of the drive above Augusta is like the period of sleeplessness that first time parent talk about. A numbing sensory trial that changes your brain and makes you too tired to rebel against what's next. You just sort of settle in and accept it. It;s like piercing the veil of some other world. Maybe thats dramatic. It's just Bangor. It's just your childhood. Ugh.

No comments: